Cover Base / Coloured Rubber Base 15ml - 04 Sherbet
Our Coloured Cover Base / Rubber Base coats can be used in the same way as "builder gel in a bottle". The main difference between Coloured Rubber Base and Builder Gel is the fact that rubber base is more flexible / less hard than Builder Gel. This quality makes it a perfect product for any type of nail plate including softer, weaker nails - the gel can "bend" together with the natural nail, which stops it from lifting and chipping on the sides. However, with its flexible structure, you won't be able to build extensions with it. You can only use it as an overlay for natural nails (of any length).
IMPORTANT: this Coloured Cover/Rubber Base designed to be used INSTEAD of gel nail polish. If you would like to put Gel Polish over this rubber base, please remove the sticky layer and buff (or slightly file) the whole surface of the nail before gel nail polish application. Buffing/filling will ensure the good drip of gel polish with cover base.
Instruction to use:
1) Prepare the nail plate and cuticle. Use the same pre-treatment procedure as you'd do with the gel nails. No need to buff the nails before the application of the Cover Base/ Coloured Rubber Base.
2) Apply a very thin layer of the Coloured Cover/Rubber Base or a regular clear rubber base. Polymerise it in the LED/UV lamp for 30-60 seconds until the product is fully cured.
3) Apply a thicker layer of the Coloured Cover/Rubber Base on the nail, and build the shape of the nail as desired by turning the client's hand upside down and using a small liner nail brush.
Polymerise the nail in the LED/UV lamp for at least 1 minute. In order to check if product is fully polymerised, you can gently press on the thickest part of the applied product using a wooden orange stick. It should feel hard.
Move to the next nail. We recommend you use Cover Gel nail by nail as it will allow you to create the desired shape for each nail and then once the shape is built - polymerise it in the LED/UV lamp.
4) Apply a top coat. Polymerise it in the LED/UV lamp for 60-120 seconds.
Our Rubber Base Coat is designed to sculpt and strengthen the nails, whilst providing coating toughness, elasticity and maximum wear resistance.
- UV/LED curable
- HEMA free
- Sculpts and smooths the nail surface
- Strengthens weak and brittle nails
- Maximum wear resistance
- Flexible to bend with the nail - no more chipped edges!
- Creates a strong adhesion with gel polish and natural nail
- Essential before the application of any gel nail polish
- Recommended to use with Miss Dolla pH Bond
- Easy removal with acetone
- Clear colour
- 15 ml bottle
- **FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY**