PH Bond pre-treatment
Introducing the holy grail of the gel nail manicure. Our unique nail prep formula will balance the pH of your nails, improving the surface area of the nail plate in preparation for the gel polish application. Miss Dolla PH Bond is specifically formulated to protect the gel polish against the creation of air pockets or lifting of the product.
PH Bond formula is science in a bottle, which gives perfect, long lasting results every time!
- Removes excess oil
- Balances pH of nails
- Increases adhesion of the gel polish to the natural nail
- Improves retention
- Can be used before any nail treatment
- 8ml bottle
- **FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY**
How to use:
- Always wash and sanitise hands and nails before the treatment. Dust, dirt or oils can influence the retention.
- Prep the nail bed by pushing back the cuticles using an orange nail stick or cuticle pusher. Trim the cuticles with cuticle nippers/scissors if necessary.
- Shape the nails into the desired shape using a 180 grit nail file, then gently buff the nails using 220/240 grit nail file to remove any shine and smooth the surface.
- Brush all dust and residue off, then soak lint-free wipes with an alcohol based nail prep solution and wipe and rub each nail, carefully removing any leftovers.
Apply Miss Dolla PH Bond on each nail to adjust the PH of the nail plate and create the perfect base for a strong adhesion.
- Wait a few seconds for the product to evaporate, then start the application of the gel polish.
pH Bond Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Isopropylidenediphenyl Bisoxyhydroxypropyl Methacrylate, HEMA